* Provide a medical certificate indicating the lack of affection and incompatible with the exercise of the profession ambulance disabilities.
* Provide a medical certificate within three months proving BCG vaccination Immunization with verification.
* Provide a medical certificate attesting to date vaccinations against Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio and Hepatitis B.
* Have completed the 4 selection tests:
– Written tests of French and numeracy (Level Certificate of Primary Education). (See Annals)
– Interview with a panel on the motivations of the candidate.
– Proof of physical fitness (Moving weight) Details …
– Proof of conduct designed to test for learning of the ambulance driving abilities.
* Exemptions are provided written selection tests the candidates with Bachelor’s degree or a recognized equivalent level or higher and the candidates who meet the requirements for admission to preparatory studies for a paramedical profession.
Are exempted from the obligation:
– From hospital internship: Members of the medical and paramedical professions.
– From internship ambulance company: Candidates with at least 3 years of seniority in a company approved medical transports.
* Cost and Management: The average cost across the territory is 1500 € (Each school freely set its price), supported by a social agencies is sometimes possible depending on the situation of each (Please inquire directly with services concerned).
Total duration of the CCA training: 3 months
HEALTH GENERAL CONCEPT
* Hygiene ambulance
* Infection, infectious diseases
THE THINGS FIRST AID.
* organization of the human body
* nervous system
* ventilatory device
* Urinary tract
* the female genital tract
* the buried
CARE OF ELDERLY AND DISABLED DEPENDENT.
LIFTING, HANDLING, stretcher, ERGONOMICS, TECHNIQUES.
* taking the pulse
* release airways (l.v.a.)
* removing the helmet
* recovery position a rescuer
* recovery position two rescuers
* recovery position two and two rescuers
* artificial ventilation oral method mouth to mouth
* oxygen inhalation
blowing oxygen *
* external cardiac massage
* use of cardio-pump
* Pediatric Resuscitation: Oral ventilation
* Pediatric Resuscitation: insufflation of oxygen
* Pediatric Resuscitation: external cardiac massage
* compression points
* immobilization using triangles paintings
* use of splints
* establishment of a cervical collar
* Use a vacuum mattress
* Transportation: spoon two
* Transportation: Using a chair
* The walking aid
* the vertical transfer
EQUIPMENT AND MEDICAL TRANSPORT VEHICLE
* The impact of transport on the body
* the characteristics of traffic
* orientation, topography
* medical records
* the rights and duties vis-à-vis the patient, his family and other stakeholders
REGULATORY AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASPECTS
* general notions on the health system
* organization and regulation of emergency medical assistance (EMS)
* specific regulatory problems of the mentally ill and disabled persons
* relationship with social care organizations
* necessary documents on board
* administrative file required to transport
* Bulletin situation
PRACTICAL EDUCATION (TWO MODULES)
Clerkship 30 half-days about
Internship in an approved health carrier about 30 half-days